diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

Writings for a "Proves de competències bàsiques"

Question 6.
You stayed with your English friend, Tom, last weekend. Write an e-mail to Tom. In your e-mail, you should

Thank him for the visit.
Say what you enjoyed most.
Invite him to stay with you.

Write 35-45 words on your answer sheet.

Hi Tom,
I'd like to thank you because I had a funny time with you last weekend. The best it was go to the “Circ”. I want to invite you to my house. I'd like to go to the theatre.
See you soon.
Maria

Question 8.
His is part of a letter you recive from your English friend, Mary.

In your next letter, please tell me all about the party you went to last weekend. Did you enjoy it? Did you meet anybody interesting?

Now write a letter to Mary answering her questions. Write your letter on your answer sheet.

Dear Mary,
Last weekend I went to a party in Olot with my bests friends. We went to see “Teràpia de Shock” a group of music. It was fantastic. After the concert we went for a walk around the square and we met Gerard Piqué. (Football player). We could take a photo with him!
Finally, at 3 am. we went to sleep at Claudia's house.
I'm waiting for your answer. Bye.
Maria

Question 6.
You forgot your friend Paul's birthday. Write a note to Paul. In your note, you should

Apologise for forgetting his birthday.
Suggest you take him out for a meal.
Say when you are free.

Hi Paul,
I forgot your birthday! Sorry. Did you have a perfect day?
I'd like to invite you on Saturday to have lunch on a restaurant at 12 pm.
I hope that you can come! See you on Saturday.
Maria

Question 8.
This is part of a letter you recive from your English penfriend, Jane.

I really like basketball. What's your favourite sport?

Now write a letter to Mary answering her questions. Write your letter on your answer sheet.

Hi Jane,
I'm writing to ask your question about my favourite sport. I like basketball too but my favourite sport is tennis because I prefer to play individual. When you play individual, If you make an error it is your problem. I also love this sport because I won a prize last year in a tennis-table competition in Mieres.
Love from,
Maria

Question 6.
An English friend of yours called Petter has sent you a picture as a present. Write a card to send to Peter. In your card, you should

Thank Peter for the present.
Say what you will do with the present.
Suggest when Peter could visit you.

Write 35-45 words.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the picture. I'm going to put it in my room.
I'd like to invite you next Sunday here in my house at 4 pm. to go to the Albeniz's cinema.
See you on Sunday.
Maria

Question 6.
You want to go to the cinema with your English friend, Jack. Write an email to Jack. In your email, you should

Say what film you want to see.
Invite Jack to see it.
Suggest a time and place to meet.

Wite 35-45 words.

Dear Jack,
I'd like to see Bad teacher's film in Oscar's cinema in Girona.
Would you like to come with me? We can go on Saturday afternoon at 5 pm.
I hope you can come.
Maria

Question 6.
You are visiting a city and you buy a postcard. Write the postcard to your English friend, Sarah. In your postcard, you should

Explain how you travelled to this city.
Say where in the city you are staying.
Tell Sarah what you want to do in the city.

Write 35-45 words.

Dear Sarah,
I'm writing from London. I came by plane last Saturday. I stay in hotel next to the Big Ben. I'm going to visit the museum, go shopping and I want to go to London Eye.
See you soon.
Maria.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada